ER-011599，EROWA定位片100 M8 （一套10组）
ER-050195，EROWA定位片100 M8 （一组）
ER-011599 Centering Plate 100 M8 (set of 10 pieces)
ER-050195 Center ing plate 100 M8 (1 Unit)
Version: Corrosion-resistant, including 4 supporting fee M8 and 4 X M5 screws per plate.
Application: Workpieces and electrodes.
Mounting: Mounted directly on of blank plane surface of blank
Centering plate 100 M8
Check package contents
Support foot M8
Washer ø 5.3 / 10 x 1
Application: for electrodes of min. ø 100mm and 90mm
A ) Base plate(thickness: 0.6mm)
B ) Centering plate (thickness: 0.6mm)
C ) Positioning mark and reference marks
D ) Support foot SW13 M8x16
- Machine the surface to which centering plate is to be fitted. Note that turning provides a more even surface than milling.
- Drill holes according to the pattern shown below. For this purpose, we supply a drill template ER-010710 (option) as an option. The hole pattern can also be produced with the help of an CNC machine.
The ø 8mm and ø10mm holes are to accommodate the prismatic spigots of the rapid-action chuck and must therefore be drilled in any case.
The ø 4H7 holes are only necessary if the centering plate must be aligned in relation to a given reference surface.
Put base plate on the hole pattern of the blank.
Put centering plate on top in the congruent position.
The positioning marks (A) must be visible on the side of the support feet. If a reference surface has been given, the reference surface has been given, the reference marks must refer to it.
- If necessary, align centering plate with ø4 straight pins. Remove the straight pins after the alingnment.
- Turn the 4 support feet into the M8 threads (C) and tighten to 35 Nm.
- Turn the 4 screws M5 (B) with washers (G) into the M5 threads (B) and tighten to 6Nm.
After assembly, grind the support feet to the tolerated measurement of 11.2 +0.01/-0.05 (D). Try to achieve an evenness of 0.001mm. If necessary, lap the support feet.
Measuring points on the mounting surface are possible in the notches (E) or beside the plates (F), depending on the version.